About the team
H GRUP is an IT Services company that has been a key player on the Romanian market for over 12 years, and offers a full range of services, from software app development to support for IT infrastructures and global outsourcing.
Today, Groupe HN has offices in 5 countries (USA, France, Portugal, Spain and Romania) with over 1000 employees and provides services and solutions to business fields such as Financial Services, Insurance, Retail, Energy and Utilities.
We are proud to share our technical and business expertise to more than 100 international customers as well as the innovative, reliable and sustainable solutions they expect from us.
If you are talented mobile applications developer who is enthusiastic about creating innovative solutions then we should meet!
What do we offer:
- The opportunity for solid professional development;
- Access to courses or other resources that can upgrade your technical skills;
- The opportunity to work with an amazing team of people who are always open to give advice and grow together.
- Design and build user appealing features for Android apps;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features;
- Work with internal data sources and API’s;
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance;
- Performing code reviews and working on code optimizations;
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
What you must have:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject;
- Development experience with the Android platform and SDK;
- Knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices;
- Experience working with Object-oriented design and design patterns;
- Proven experience with a software versioning system (Git knowledge is preferred);
- Working experience with remote data via REST and JSON;
- Working knowledge of third-party libraries and APIs;
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies;
- Working knowledge of unit-testing;
- Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle;
- Knowledge of the following frameworks will be a great plus: Retrofit, Picasso, ButterKnife, Dagger2, Firebase, GSON, Zxing;
- Advanced level of French.
- Young and friendly work environment;
- Exciting new career in a dynamic environment;
- Private medical subscription;
- Paid transportation pass;
- You can read every book you’d like thanks to our partnership with Bookster;
- You can attend our yearly epic Team Buildings and Christmas Parties;
- Dedicated relaxation space, where you can chill or play Foosball and PlayStation with your colleagues.