About the team
H GRUP is an IT Services company that has been a key player on the Romanian market for over 12 years, and offers a full range of services, from software app development to support for IT infrastructures and global outsourcing.
Today, Groupe HN has offices in 5 countries (USA, France, Portugal, Spain and Romania) with over 1000 employees and provides services and solutions to business fields such as Financial Services, Insurance, Retail, Energy and Utilities.
We are proud to share our technical and business expertise to more than 100 international customers as well as the innovative, reliable and sustainable solutions they expect from us.
Do you have experience in continuous delivery automation, tests automation, containers architecture and process (re)-engineering? Then you are the perfect candidate for our team!
What do we offer:
- The opportunity for solid professional development;
- Access to courses or other resources that can upgrade your technical skills;
- The opportunity to work with an amazing team of people who are always open to give advice and grow together.
What will you do:
You will support the team to fully leverage the digital architecture and Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment development pipeline.
You need to:
- Provide guidelines and expertise during the conception of the product tailored devops process;
- Provide expertise on devops tooling to ensure product optimal time-to-market and quality;
- Provide guidance to building an evolutive solution containerization strategy;
- Provide best practice devops process alignment between products;
- Ensure availability of continuous integration tooling;
- Ensure availability of testing tooling;
- Ensure availability of continuous deployment tooling;
- Ensure respect of principles of immutable architecture;
- Provide support for the devops tooling chain;
- Support adoption of micro-services architecture;
- Validate the devops process performance.
What you must have:
- Technical expertise on source code versioning, integration, deployment and automation tools
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools (Gitlab, Gitlab CI, Docker, Ansible,…)
- Experience with end-to-end devops process conception and implementation from business to ops
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Strong knowledge of cloud solutions (Aws ECS,ECR, Azure)
- Ability to code and script
- Strong problem-solving skills, intelligence, initiative, and the ability to thrive under pressure
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- French are highly appreciated
- Young and friendly work environment;
- Exciting new career in a dynamic environment;
- Private medical subscription;
- Paid transportation pass;
- You can read every book you’d like thanks to our partnership with Bookster;
- You can attend our yearly epic Team Buildings and Christmas Parties.