About the team
H GRUP is an IT Services company that has been a key player on the Romanian market for over 12 years, and offers a full range of services, from software app development to support for IT infrastructures and global outsourcing.
Today, Groupe HN has offices in 5 countries (USA, France, Portugal, Spain and Romania) with over 1000 employees and provides services and solutions to business fields such as Financial Services, Insurance, Retail, Energy and Utilities.
We are proud to share our technical and business expertise to more than 100 international customers as well as the innovative, reliable and sustainable solutions they expect from us.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative, hardworking and energetic person to join our team!
What do we offer:
- The opportunity for solid professional development;
- Access to courses or other resources that can upgrade your technical skills;
- The opportunity to work with an amazing team of people who are always open to give advice and grow together.
What will you do:
You will develop from scratch the application that will be built to answer the European MIFID 2 (Markets in Financial Instruments Directive) directive that is active as of January 2018.
- Gathering requirements from the business;
- Producing specification documents;
- Taking part in refining/enhancing the application’s architecture;
- Implementing the project in line with the agreed architectural design;
- Relying on IT best practices to improve the quality of the development;
- Developing from scratch a new application that will fit into existing application ecosystem;
- Quality, on time delivery of agreed deliverables.
What you must have:
- Very good knowledge of JavaSE 1.8;
- Working experience with Spring core, Spring Boot;
- Knowledge of some core development tools used within the company: Maven, Jenkins, Git/SVN, Sonar and Docker (nice to have);
- Knowledge of distributed architecture and caching mechanism;
- Knowledge of middleware principles AMQP and asynchronous communication;
- Knowledge of java unit testing and mocking. Cucumber is a plus;
- Knowledge of NoSQL database principles (e.g. Cassandra, Elastic search) would be appreciated;
- Knowledge about ELK stack is a plus;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
Would be a plus:
- Sound Knowledge of design patterns, unit testing methodologies and frameworks;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken with the ability to participate in English-only meetings.
- French knowledge is an advantage.
- Young and friendly work environment;
- Private medical subscription;
- Paid transportation pass;
- You can read every book you’d like thanks to our partnership with Bookster;
- You can attend our yearly epic Team Buildings and Christmas Parties.