About the team
H GRUP is an IT Services company that has been a key player on the Romanian market for over 12 years, and offers a full range of services, from software app development to support for IT infrastructures and global outsourcing.
Today, Groupe HN has offices in 5 countries (USA, France, Portugal, Spain and Romania) with over 1000 employees and provides services and solutions to business fields such as Financial Services, Insurance, Retail, Energy and Utilities.
We are proud to share our technical and business expertise to more than 100 international customers as well as the innovative, reliable and sustainable solutions they expect from us.
We are looking to for an enthusiastic, creative, hardworking and energetic person to join our team!
What do we offer:
- The opportunity for solid professional development;
- Access to courses or other resources that can upgrade your technical skills;
- The opportunity to work with an amazing team of people who are always open to give advice and grow together.
What will you do:
You will develop the product in accordance with architectural and technology guidelines.
- Development of first functioning prototypes;
- Prototype testing;
- Front-/back-end engineering of stabile, smoothly functioning products ;
- Lead for team and other discussions of technical solutions and product ideas in design reviews, pair programming, and code review;
- Develops and document the Stories of the Sprint with other team members;
- Create automated tests (unit, api, integration, function) in a continuous integration environment;
- Ensure that the best practices are in place in accordance with the Lead Developer guidance and promotes new ones.
What you must have:
- Proficiency in Java, Java-based back-end applications, REST API services, iOS, Python, Android native applications, SQL, NoSQL, Cocoa/ CocoaTouch, Swift and Objective-C, XCode, UIKit, and Core AnimationFluency ;
- Familiarity with Model View Controller (MVC) design patterns, Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) and development best practices;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Methodological competence, e.g., agile software and test-driven development ;
- Fluent in English (verbal and written);
- French are highly appreciated.
- Young and friendly work environment;
- Exciting new career in a dynamic environment;
- Private medical subscription;
- Paid transportation pass;
- You can read every book you’d like thanks to our partnership with Bookster;
- You can attend our yearly epic Team Buildings and Christmas Parties.