About the team
H GRUP is an IT Services company that has been a key player on the Romanian market for over 12 years, and offers a full range of services, from software app development to support for IT infrastructures and global outsourcing.
Today, Groupe HN has offices in 5 countries (USA, France, Portugal, Spain and Romania) with over 1000 employees and provides services and solutions to business fields such as Financial Services, Insurance, Retail, Energy and Utilities.
We are proud to share our technical and business expertise to more than 100 international customers as well as the innovative, reliable and sustainable solutions they expect from us.
We need talented developers like you and if JAVA is your passion, you’re the ideal candidate!
What do we offer:
- The opportunity for solid professional development;
- Access to courses or other resources that can upgrade your technical skills;
- The opportunity to work with an amazing team of people who are always open to give advice and grow together.
What will you do:
Your mission is to develop and maintain software applications according to the business need allocated by the Java Team Lead. You will be responsible for estimating, defining and developing features for new software or existing solutions. You will be involved in a product development lifecycle based on Agile or Waterfall methodologies.
What you will do:
- Develop software application being involved in all the project phases;
- Propose, create technical solutions and present them to the Java Team Lead;
- Provide technical coaching and mentoring for the team members– for senior level;
- Deliver the source code, unit tests associated having all the quality check validated as per internal procedures;
- Maintain, improve and provide support for the features developed;
- Development of features for new software or existing solutions, technical analysis;
- Estimation of workload for the development of new features;
- Responsible for the bug fixing into UAT and PROD environment based on the internal SLA.
What you must have:
- Between 2 and 5 years of hand on experience in Java technologies;
- Practical knowledge of at least two technologies of each category:
- Java Technologies: JDK 1.8
- Enterprise Technologies: Java Platform, Enterprise Edition 8, Spring, Hibernate
- Other Enterprise Technologies: Contexts and Dependency Injection for Java, Bean Validation, Interceptors, Java Persistence, Java Transaction API (JTA)
- Web Services Technologies: Implementing Enterprise Web Services (SOAP), Java API for XML-Based Web Services (JAX-WS), Web Services Metadata for the Java Platform, WS-*, Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB)
- Unit Testing: JUnit, EasyMock/Mockito
- Build Tools: Apache Maven, Git, Jenkins, Sonar, Nexus
- Other Skills: UML, SQL, XML/XSLT/XSD
- Good OOP skils.
- Attention to detail and very good analytical abilities;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Language skills: English (written / verbal) - Advanced level;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Ability to keep up with technical innovation;
- Ability to plan work to meet deadlines;
- Time management skills - able to work simultaneously with several projects in different stages;
- Ability to strictly adhere to deadlines and to identify problems in the early stages;
- Flexibility - Ability to work in a changing environment, able to react positively when it is necessary to restore priorities;
- Emotional balance, constant attitudes and manifestations;
- Capacity to make decisions and take responsibility;
- Customer oriented.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Problem solving mentality;
- Team player mentality: ability and willingness to teach others;
- Self-driven, self-motivated, suggests ideas, has initiative and ability to drive the project development forward;
- Pragmatic, with a positive attitude as well as a great capacity of comprehension;
- Good social skills, able to integrate in a local team as well as in a remote team;
- Availability to travel abroad of 30% of total monthly/yearly work time.
- Young and friendly work environment;
- Private medical subscription;
- Paid transportation pass;
- You can read every book you’d like thanks to our partnership with Bookster;
- You can attend our yearly epic Team Buildings and Christmas Parties.