About the team
H GRUP is an IT Services company that has been a key player on the Romanian market for over 12 years, and offers a full range of services, from software app development to support for IT infrastructures and global outsourcing.
Today, Groupe HN has offices in 5 countries (USA, France, Portugal, Spain and Romania) with over 1000 employees and provides services and solutions to business fields such as Financial Services, Insurance, Retail, Energy and Utilities.
We are proud to share our technical and business expertise to more than 100 international customers as well as the innovative, reliable and sustainable solutions they expect from us.
Are you ready to bring your career to the next level? We are looking for a talented Technical Support Engineer to join our team!
You will be part of the ITEC/MKT/EMM department, which is composed of more than 70 people focusing on Client and Trading Technology.
Within ITEC/MKT/EMM, the successful candidate will be part of the Market Access Tools team.
At the crossroad between Front, Compliance and Production, our systems aim to provide worldwide referential of trading licenses and connections.
What you will do:
- Provide thorough and clear analyses to unblock, assist and accompany the business and other IT functions on functional IT topics and issues;
- Responsible for supervision and improvements;
- Ensure the continuity of the business by a strong collaboration with all members of the feature team, the Paris Market Access support team, the helpdesk, the infrastructure teams and the other PRD teams in the world;
- Guarantee a high level of service & quality by industrializing the different processes and participating to the local and global projects and by communicating about it;
- Manage Incidents raised by the users up to their resolution;
- Manage requests coming directly from users or the other support teams;
- Escalate the incidents to appropriate development team (support level 3) when required;
- Liaise with relevant IT teams regarding new functional and technical enhancements;
- Technical and applicative monitoring of the platform;
- Deploy the changes required in Production by following the change/release management procedures;
- Consolidate and share the knowledge of the existing local activity by promoting and updating specific documentation;
- Identify improvement axis and lead/propose transformation of existing processes both for the business or our production.
What you will need to be successful in this role?
- Good knowledge in Java and Web technologies;
- Good knowledge in a scripting language such as Linux, Python, SQL;
- Tomcat server configuration;
- Good written & verbal communication skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Able to prioritize tasks (for example: be able to size urgency of a request vs impact of the request/the incident etc);
- Dynamic, detail oriented, fast learning capacity and able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Aptitude to work on different subjects at the same time;
- English is mandatory;
- French is a plus;
Would be a plus:
- To be able to challenge the solution provided by the development team;
- High autonomy and ability to work in a fast-paced environment, cooperation and team spirit.
- Young and friendly work environment;
- Private medical subscription and life insurance;
- The chance of continuous training and development programs;
- You can read every book you’d like thanks to our partnership with Bookster;
- You can attend our yearly epic Team Buildings and Christmas Parties.